Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We are looking for end-to-end senior engineers willing to join 5G Packet Scheduler research and development team.
As a part of it you will have a possibility to shape the way how 5G and future telecom technologies are specified and implemented.
We are looking for a person that feels equally comfortable with generating ideas, creating specification, writing real-time embedded software as well as troubleshooting it and presenting to the customer. If you like to work under minimum-to-no guidance and solve complex engineering problems in the cutting-edge technology, this is the job for you!
We work with:
• Real time embedded systems, Linux
• Cabled and over-the-air 5G laboratories using real and simulated user equipment
• C++11/14/17, GCC, Clang, Git, Gerrit
• DOORs, JIRA, CI systems
• Creation, assessment and estimation of new functionalities and 3GPP standard implementations
• Creation, analysis and decomposition of system and software architecture/specification for 5G and future technologies
• Designing models, implementing and reviewing software and test ware
• Supporting integration, verification and deployment by troubleshooting system behavior
• Acting as a professional advisor and mentor for staff / workteam / taskforces.
• Excellent collaboration skills
• Sense of ownership for the assigned work
• Motivation to drive end to end feature development across organizational boundaries
• Flexibility necessary to accommodate periodic bursts of increased workload
• Experience in telecom (LTE/5G) is a plus
• knowledge of the LTE/5G; eNB/gNB; E-UTRAN/NG-RAN domain will be considered as significant advantage
• Competitive salary
• Premium benefit company car
• Interesting job in an international company, promoting innovative, cutting-edge technologies
• Diverse projects giving you the opportunity to show your creativity
• Copyright work pay 75% (“Tax Break” program)
• Benefits (private health care, social fund, lunch coupons and more)
• Employment in a stable company with an established position on the market
• Did we mention competitive salary? 😊