Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll part of
MN RAN L3 SIM KRK Tribe is looking for a FOT Leader / Area Product Owner. We are doing in the Tribe C-plane component development on eNB as well as on gNB products. Theses positions are for covering needs of FOT (Feature Owner Team) Leadership and growing Area of gNB C-plane Product Ownership.
What you will learn and contribute to
Depending on the project needs the activities in the position will be devoted to FOTL or APO role. One might expect that typically it would be combination of the roles i.e. working as APO and FOTL for the given feature(s).
- Represents FOT and makes commitments towards Program on behalf of FOT
- Facilitates splitting of Feature plan to CA/team backlogs with FOT members and product owners, ensuring commitments to the feature delivery plan
- Aligns development plans across all impacted Competence Areas
- Acts as a single point of contact towards Program Management and towards Area Product Owners
- Ensures FOT follows all needed processes
- Facilitates FOT meetings
- Owns mitigation actions related to e2e FOT plan
- In co-operation with other APOs, plans feature content and schedule for C-Plane area (4G and 5G) for development and entity tests teams
- Co-operates closely with PgM and other stakeholders (e.g. SFS, EFS, other competence area owners) in feature planning and status reporting
- Works with squad teams as Product Owner in Scrum methodology to deliver committed items with very good quality (fulfilling DoD criteria)
- Actively supports quality assurance and improvements activities
Your skills and experience
- At least 3 years of work experience in large scale Research & Development Software/Testing projects
- Experience in SW development in C-Plane area or Entity Testing in Telecom is highly valued
- Experience in LPO/APO or FOT Leader role in Nokia Mobile Networks R&D is highly valued
- Knowledge of JIRA tracking tool is an advantage
- Knowledge of the Scrum framework and principles
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and collaboration skills
- Good leadership and decision making skills
- Experience with backlog management
- Performing well in challenging situations and under high pressure
- Great sense of ownership for the assigned work
- Motivation to drive end to end feature development across organizational boundaries
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English and Polish
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.