Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
We are looking for a person who will act as an assistant(s) for one of Krakow’s businesses and will also support the day-to-day work of the communications team.
What you will learn and contribute to
As part of our team, you will:
- Creating and editing content on internal and external communication channels (intranet, website, others)
- Creating and editing content in the newsletter
- Support and implementation of activities and events aimed at company employees
- Editing texts in Polish and English
Your skills and experience
- Proficiency in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Active student’s status for at least one more year
- Possibility to work from our Nokia Kraków office at least for 30h/week
- Communicative level of Polish and English
- Understanding of design principles including typography, layout, and color theory
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with team and workmates
- Attention to detail and ability to work with precision, ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Understanding of printing processes and ability to prepare files for print
- Knowledge of current design trends and ability to adapt to new technologies and techniques
- Familiarity with WordPress (mainly Elementor)
It would be nice if you also had:
- A portfolio showcasing relevant design experience
- Familiarity with web design principles and best practices (good to know)
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.