Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
You will join the Mobile Networks RAN Business Unit and will enjoy our culture of innovation, openness, discipline, simplicity, accountability, and profit mindset.
Your future teams are developing Nokia 3GPP mainstream radio technology products and solutions including cross-technology responsibility (Multi Radio Access Technology).
Your unit’s main priorities are flawless execution of System programs including Network Management & Optimization and attached services.
We work in small team in an environment where openness, trust and improvement mindset are encouraged, we work in agile style, having daily/weekly meetings with team mates sharing the progress and challenges.
As part of our team you will contribute to simulation in Matlab of FPGA functionalities for 5G telecommunication system. You will work in the team responsible for generating test vectors required for testing of the system.
What you will learn and contribute to
- You will develop extensive knowledge of 5G system physical layer, Nokia hardware platforms and the way our customers are deploying them.
- You will learn how to manage individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- You will contribute in creation of bit exact Matlab models, adding new functionalities.
- You will be responsible for continiuse delivery of test vectors, troubleshooting of customer issues.
- You will contribute in tools&scrips creation for automation.
Your skills and experience
- Education: on-going studies or already gained BSC / Engineer in: Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics, Physics or a similar subject
- Experience in Matlab models creation
- Knowledge of Python, Linux shell, Git
- Good task management skills
- Good knowledge of English (both spoken and written)
It would be nice if you also had:
- Knowledge of 3GPP standard
- Knowledge of FPGA designs will be an advantage
- Understanding of technical documentation and technical writing skills
- Good mathematical skills will be an advantage
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Example of local/team benefits:
Cooperation with international teams. We offer you the possibility to work fully remotely from any place in the country. Nokia is lending you the equipment you need to fulfil your work responsibilities. We organize team integration events (like bowling, go-karts) or even could meet in Virtual Reality.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.