Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
As Nokia’s growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
We are seeking a dedicated Golang Developer to join our growing team. You will collaborate with other technical staff to deliver and maintain a fully-functional Kubernetes based container platform. Our teams drive innovation using cutting-edge tech and tools.
This is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of containers platform.
What you will learn and contribute to
- Work on automated installation of the product
- Integrate Kubernetes as underlining core component of the platform
- Collaborate with other technical staff to ensure consistent and smooth DevOps workflows
- Write automated Go-lang tests
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
- Create visualizations that convey accurate messaging for the project
Who are we looking for
- Strong expertise in programming skills with Go (Golang) & Python
- Provable proficiency in Go programming
- Contributed to K8s community is an advantage
- Experience working with opensource communities
- Deep knowledge of Linux internals
- Expert in Linux troubleshooting
- Portfolio of work with examples that showcase technical skill
- Scrum-Agile development methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- We are not looking for Go-lang web developers, this is backed, serverside type position
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.