Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
Do you like to be connected? Do you like innovative technology? Do you want to take part in changing the world? We need you – join our 5G L1 team!
We are passionate, we aim high, we are a great team, no matter if on-site or on-line. We need more talented people to expand our team. All personalities are welcome. We are an open team with a multicultural background.
The team you’ll be part of
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
Our SW/HW platforms are state of the art proprietary solutions build using best in class CPUs, DSPs, FPGAa and SoCs. IP components are the building blocks of these solutions.
Our verification team mission is to deliver defect free HW platforms which are the heart of our systems.
We are looking for people dedicated to keep high quality standards, functional and formal verification proficiency, FGPA design expertise with problem-solving mentality. We need verification engineers who are focused on quality, ensuring ultimate quality for critical parts of our systems.
What you will learn and contribute to
- Creating and reviewing formal verification strategy for IP components
- Deploying formal verification tools in IP Components verification
- Supplementing IP components verification with formal verification
- Creating and reviewing verification requirements for functional and formal verification on the base on design, interface and system specifications
- Reviewing of FPGA IP Component design implementation
- Creating and reviewing verification plan for the FPGA IP components
- Designing optimizations
- Logs analysis & issues fixing
Technologies we work with:
- Continuous Integration systems
- System Verilog & UVM
- HDL (Verilog, VHDL)
- Quartus, ModelSim, Questa
- Git, Gerrit or GitLab (user level)
- Linux/Unix (user level)
Your skills and experience
- Knowledge of System Verilog SVA
- Fundamentals of formal verification, including model checking and writing formal assertions to express architectural intent of designs
- Understanding RTL languages such as System Verilog, Verilog or VHDL
- Experience in IP verification processes
- Understanding and ability to work with technical documentation for digital systems (microprocessors, integrated circuits, embedded systems)
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with any of leading formal verification tools
- TCL, sh, make, scripting experience
- Python programming experience
- Knowledge of 4G/5G standard
- Versioning system (preferably Git)
- Experience with Matlab modelling and digital signaling processing is an advantage
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
- Permanent, Full-time employment (after 3 months trial period)
- Private medical healthcare – Luxmed
- Lunch pre-paid cards
- Relocation package in case of international or domestic relocation
- Possible partial or 100% remote work scheme
(for domestic employees, also post-pandemic)
- Possibility of tax break for the creative work
- Employee Pension Scheme (PPE) after 36 months of tenure
- Possibility to join Nokia´s employee share purchase plan
- Great work atmosphere 😊
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.