Come create the technology that helps the world act together
We are a B2B technology innovation leader pioneering the future where networks meet cloud.
At Nokia you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and accessible world.
Be part of a culture built on an inclusive way of working where we are open to your ideas, you are empowered to take risks and are encouraged to be fearless in bringing your authentic self to work.
The team you’ll be a part of
Mobile Networks: Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
What you will learn and contribute to
You’ll get to work with features concerning eCPRI and ORAN fronthaul interfaces for LTE and 5G networks.
You will be responsible for development of company’s internal tools, including development, testing and support. Your duties include analyzing and solving complex engineering problems and hitches in radio technologies area.
- Development of new features
- Improving code quality
- Improving code performance
- Finding and fixing bugs
- Writing user guides for the tool usage
Your skills and experience
- Education: on-going studies or BSC / Engineer in: Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electronics or a similar subject
- Good knowledge of C/C++ programming language
- Good knowledge of computer networks (Ethernet standard, TCP/IP)
- Good knowledge of programming in Linux system
- Good knowledge of English (we are multicultural team)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Linux kernel drivers programming is an advantage
- Understanding of hard real time operating systems is an advantage
- Knowledge of eCPRI/ORAN is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of radio communication
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.