Nokia Academy is a project created by Research&Development Centre in Kraków. It is a series of intensive, free online lectures and workshops conducted by our specialists.
If you want to start your career in ICT, but you don’t have enough commercial experience to join us as a regular employee, Nokia Academy might be something for you!
Nokia Academy is a project dedicated to ambitious and fast-learning candidates who want to gain more knowledge from the C/C++ area and continue their professional career at Nokia after the program.
What are the requirements:
· At least basic knowledge in the area of C/C++ programming,
· Experience within one of the following areas: Linux, telecommunication, mathematics and algorithm, any additional C/C++ courses and training – all of these would be an additional plus,
· At least secondary education,
· Communicative level of Polish and English language,
· Having your own computer.
What to expect:
· Two months (weekends only) of online workshops and lectures in the area of C/C++ programming,
· Support from our qualified trainers,
· Possibility of hiring after the Program for the best participants.
Please, remember to attach your CV while applying for this opportunity