Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
The pandemic has highlighted how important telecoms networks are to society. Nokia’s Network Infrastructure group is at the heart of a revolution to bring more and faster network capacity to people worldwide through our ambition, innovation, and technical expertise.
About Fixed Networks
Fixed Networks (FN) Division, part of NI BG provides an array of “gigabit to the home” solutions to deliver data access to our communication service provider (CSP) customers. This includes Fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) as well as 5G fixed wireless access (FWA), xDSL and cable upgrades. At FN we build solutions that don’t stop at the home but also bring that gigabit experience into the home using our meshed Wi-Fi solution.
Commercial management (CM) organization within FN COO is responsible for supporting and guiding offers with commercial expertise, and supporting the end-to-end product life cycles across the business group with commercial information and strategies. The organization is in charge of these tasks globally, with the purpose of maximizing value creation and sustaining long-term business growth
What you will learn and contribute to
We are seeking highly motivated Pricing Analytics Specialist to join the Pricing Transformation and Automation (PTA) team of FN Commercial Management (CM). The responsibilities include building and developing a global database of pricing data across products, customers, competition, and markets for FN. Purpose of the database and related processes is to support pricing analytics, benchmarking and automation that will enable better positioning of Nokia’s offerings in the market.
This will be a JG08 or JG09 position depending on the experience and skill-set match of the Candidate.
Are you passionate about solving problems?
As part of our team, you will:
- Develop and maintain pricing analytics framework including price benchmarking database(s)
- Follow-up with RBC’s on price submissions periodically, discuss improvements possible and gather insights on key offers
- Automate where possible the processes involved in gathering and analysis of data
- Support pricing tool development work as required
- Support in creating presentation material with qualitative analysis and pricing analytics
Your skills and experience
- professional level skills in data analysis backed by good analytical skills. Excellent knowledge of tools such as Power BI/Tableau, MySQL, MS Azure etc. and essential to have scripting (VBA, Python etc) and/or programming skills
- Fast learner who is adaptive in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work with cross-functional context with good teamwork and communication skills
It would be nice if you also had:
- Knowledge of data science & advanced analytics
- Experience in Fixed Networks solution/portfolio
- Experience in ERP systems (SAP/P20), financial systems (Redbox) and processes
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs, and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.