Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Key duties of this role are to drive, motivate and inspire the Scrum Teams during day to day activities. Reviewing the organization’s and most important team’s way of working to improve agility in all aspect of software delivery model. You will be identifying the root causes of issues by conducting analysis of metrics and performance data and also facilitating all the meetings related to Scrum framework.
What you will learn and contribute to
- Working with 2-4 Scrum team as a Scrum Master
- Removing team impediments
- Building a trusting and safe work environment
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of teams and organization
- Guiding teams on self-organizing way
- Facilitating Scrum ceremonies and other meetings required in daily work
- Working with other Scrum Masters in organization
Your skills and experience
- At least 2 years of experience in a Scrum Master role
- Experience with software development
- Proven background in coordinating or leading teams
- Deep knowledge about Agile frameworks
- Good English in writing and speaking
- Very good communication and collaboration skills
- Sense of ownership for the assigned work
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
- Possibility of work with cutting-edge technologies
- Competitive salary
- Tax Break
- Benefits (private health care, social fund, lunch coupons and more)
- Great atmosphere of work
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.