Simulators’ products R&D unit in Nokia is looking for Senior Software Engineer in out Krakow office.
As the Software Engineer:
- You will be responsible for software architecture, implementation, analyzing and solving complex engineering problems and hitches in radio simulation and operation area.
- You will create and review requirements for functional, design and interface specifications based on system and HW specifications.
- You will have possibility to analyze performance and capacity aspects of the product/component.
- You will have opportunity to own particular component SW architecture.
- Your scope of work will include daily cooperation with project managers in planning activities
- Your will support multi-site international Programs and Projects with technical knowledge and technical studies.
We work with:
- CI, Git/gerrit;
- Microservices like architecture
- Testing frameworks – GTest, pytest;
- Agile Software Development Methodologies (TDD, CI);
- Redis (redis-py)
- Strong coding skills. very good C++ and Python knowledge. 5+ years of experience;
- Expertise in algorithm optimization, code profiling and in analysis of memory usage violations;
- Knowledge of microservice architectures;
- Knowledge of container virtualization and orchestration (Docker, LXC);
- Defining SW Architecture for O&M and Radio simulation (M-Plane) in UE Simulators;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Identifying key technical risks;
- Performing technical studies;
- Defining requirements and analyzing customer features;
- Ownership of complex component SW architecture;
- Ownership of test strategy for own items;
- Good communication in English&Polish (both written and spoken)
Nice to have:
- Experience in writing effective verification tests using Pytest;
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases and basic experience with Redis;
- Familiarity with CPRI/eCPRI telco protocols’ standards;
- Knowledge of LTE