Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
As Specification Engineer you will conduct analysis and design of new features and feature improvements for 5G gNB with focus on User Plane Packet Scheduler algorithms. Your scope of work will include daily cooperation with product and technical managers in scoping and analyzing new features.
What you will learn and contribute to
- Performing system and sub-system requirements analysis and decomposition
- Maintaining selected specification chapters or sections in the requirement management system, related to your area of expertise
- Leading of cross-functional specification teams
- Specification of new features on system/entity level
- Specification feasibility studies
- Analysis of customer feature requirements
- Support of SW development teams that make use of agile development methods
- Software development teams acceptance criteria verification
- Test team support
- Entity testing scenarios creation
Your skills and experience
- At least three years of documented experience in large scale Research & Development of Embedded Systems software
- Previous work on the Cellular Network Base Station software and knowledge of the 5G radio interface
- Knowledge of IBM Rational DOORS will be considered as advantage
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Sense of ownership for the assigned work
- Motivation to drive end to end feature development across organizational boundaries
- Flexibility necessary to accommodate periodic bursts of increased workload
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
- Copyright work pay 80% (“Tax Break” program)
- Company Car
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.