You will be responsible for analysis and design of new products and related features for 5G Radio Access technology, interaction with 3GPP standardization delegates working on defining the functions and procedures in 5G RAN, provisioning of feasibility studies, high level technical analysis and product design. You will create specification of concepts and system level features from 5G RAN Call handling and mobility area for our gNB product. Your scope of work will include daily cooperation with R&D and verification team as technical leader or consultant during development and system verification phase.
We work with:
- MS Office
- Master of science in telecommunication, computer science or equivalent area preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in mobile network product system engineering, development, system test or network engineering
- Good knowledge about 5G mobile network technology, radio system architecture, functions and standards.
- Good knowledge about control signaling in mobile networks
- Comprehensive knowledge of LTE and/or SRAN will be a plus
- Experience with requirements engineering on system and network element level
- Basic knowledge of agile development methods
- Good interpersonal skills and capability to work in international multi-site environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good analytical skills and open minded