Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll part of
You will join the RAN Business Unit and will enjoy our culture of innovation, openness, discipline, simplicity, accountability, and profit mindset.
Your future teams are developing Nokia 3GPP mainstream radio technology products and solutions including cross-technology responsibility (Multi Radio Access Technology).
In this position you will be working in the team implementing and maintaining Continuous Integration environment (Nokia part) for TULiPS, a Public Safety product.
TULiPS is a project which extends basic telecommunications product solutions with TETRA module integration. This allows us to use our existing technology for the demanding needs of public safety.
Additionally you will be involved in development and/or testing activities from 5G Cplane area, depending on the current project’s needs.
What you will learn and contribute to
- provide leadership to the TULiPS Continuous Integration team
- mentor and coach squad members
- co-operate with other teams working in same area in specification and testing
- keep abreast of newly released TULIPS features
- implement new test cases in Python
- automate tasks using Python, Bash and tools like Git, Jenkins
- be responsible for administration the lab hardware and setup the new test lines
- verify test results and reporting related issues
Your skills and experience
- at least 1 year of experience in test automation
- good analytical and algorithmic skills
- solid knowledge of Python language
- knowledge of Unix, Linux (command line)
- good knowledge of telecom protocols, IP and networking
- good knowledge of mobile networks standards (e.g. LTE, UMTS, GSM), especially LTE network elements
- knowledge of software testing methodology
- inner motivation to learn
- great communicative and collaborative skills
- good communication in English
- willingness to learn/improve testing techniques and methodologies
- ability to quickly acquire new knowledge and solve complex problems
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- one of the world’s most ethical companies by ethisphere
- gender-equality index by bloomberg
- workplace pride global benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.