Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll part of
Do you like to be connected? Do you like innovative technology? Do you want to take part in changing the world? We need you – join our 5G L1 team!
We are passionate, we aim high, we are a great team, no matter if on-site or on-line.
We need more talented people to expand our team. Join us and bring your talents and passion! Together we can lead in 5G development around the world and beyond…
We are searching for people dedicated to keep high quality standards, aimed to develop their skills in functional verification, with problem-solving mentality. We need engineers open to develop FPGA Verification skills as well as object-oriented programming.
What you will learn and contribute to
We are open to hire university students, with micro-electronics, or object-oriented knowledge who are motivated and eager to learn professional FPGA verification.
• You will contribute to requirements analysis and decomposition, design and implement the verification scenarios using System Verilog of new FPGA functionalities for 5G telecommunication system following the complete end to end project life cycle
• You will develop extensive knowledge of 5G system physical layer, Nokia hardware platforms and the way our customers are deploying them
• You will contribute to develop innovative solutions to address Nokia strategy in the 5G domain and beyond
Your skills and experience
- Education: on-going studies of Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electronics or a similar subject
- Active student status
- Good knowledge of English (both spoken and written)
- Understanding of technical documentation and technical writing skills
- General understanding of Digital Design
- General understanding of FPGA technology
- Basic knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Basic knowledge of Verilog or System Verilog
- Low level/platform programming & debugging tools knowledge
It would be nice if you also had:
- Good programming skills with script languages (e.g. Python, Perl, Tcl) is an advantage
- Matlab/Octave or similar tool knowledge is an advantage
- Telecommunication knowledge is an advantage
- VHDL knowledge is an advantage
- Good mathematical skills is an advantage
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.