Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll part of
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
The successful candidate will work as a Working Student in the COO COSI Laboratory Operations department.
1-year civil contract (with the possibility of extension): full-time availability during summer holidays and at least 3 working days a week during the academic year
What you will learn and contribute to
- Supporting data quality assurance in global asset management database – Key tool used by almost 18k of users around the world to plan equipment usage in Nokia MN R&D laboratories
- Helping to improve data quality in the system and integration new features in the tool to achieve the highest levels of data reliability and completion
Your skills and experience
- Status of a student of Computer Science, Software Technology or Telecommunications or equivalent education
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of MS Excel (including macros)
- Knowledge of SQL query
- Some knowledge of Python and you want to become an expert
- Base knowledge of Power Bi
- You are proactive and have a “will do” attitude
- You are an excellent team player
You will work with:
- MS Excell
- MS Power BI
- SQL based database
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.