Working Student’s duties are about supporting data quality assurance in global asset management database – Key tool used by almost 18k of users around the world to plan equipment usage in Nokia MN R&D laboratories. The person in this role constantly helps to improve data quality in the system and integration new features in the tool to achieve the highest levels of data reliability and completion.
You will work with:
- MS Excel
- MS Power BI
- SQL based database
The successful candidate will work as a Working Student in COO COSI Laboratory Operations department. 1 year civil contract (with possibility of extension): full time availability during summer holidays and at least 3 working days a week during academic year.
- Status of a student of Computer Science, Software Technology or Telecommunications or equivalent education
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- good knowledge of MS Excel (including macros)
- knowledge of SQL query
- some knowledge of Python and you want to become an expert
- base knowledge of Power Bi
- be proactive with a “will do” attitude
- excellent team player