Do you have what it takes to create the future of telecommunication?
We are currently the largest institution of research and development in the ICT sector in Poland, successively growing and still looking for new talents.
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Mobile Networks is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
There are a few slightly different departments possibly interested in your experience.
What you will learn and contribute to
- 5G gNB requirements analysis and tests creation
- Tests execution to verify software, issues investigation, reporting errors, validating fixes
- Tests automation, development of tools supporting test execution
- In addition you will have the opportunity to write your Thesis in co-operation with Nokia
Your skills and experience
- Status of student of Telecommunications or a similar subject
- Knowledge of mobile telecommunication systems such as 5G, LTE-A
- Knowledge of Unix, Linux (command line)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Networks
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Team player spirit and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly
It would be nice if you also had:
- Experience with Perl or Python programming language and in test automation
- Knowledge of 5G architecture, especially gNB network element
- Familiarity with software testing
- Knowledge of Robot framework and GIT version control system
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.