Are you ready to start your adventure with Nokia?
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator (Working Student) to become a support to our projects and different activities including:
- change map survey tracking,
- process management,
- coordinating initiatives across product lines globally.
You will also have opportunity to support local Technology Center initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to develop partnership
- Team player spirit
- Spoken and written English
- Ongoing studies and active student status