Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
Ready to step into the future of technology with us?
You have unique opportunity to be part of the teams of experts developing the telecommunication systems deployed worldwide. In everyday work, you will plan, design, review, execute and maintain tests in own area. You will be also involved in new features creation process from testers perspective by preparing integration plans and feature implementation aspects with close cooperation with specification and development departments. If you like learning new things, discovering future telecom and riding the cutting edge of technology, then this offer is for you. This is one of the key positions in R&D Centers in Wroclaw/Kraków and at present, there are a few slightly different departments possibly interested in your experience.
What you will learn and contribute to
- You will be responsible for debugging, isolation and resolving of issues
- You will have a chance to apply knowledge and experience to determine failure’s root cause
- In your role, you will work in close co-operation to local project people, as well as remote stakeholders
- You will interact with telecommunication systems both SW and/or HW areas depending on projects
- You will create automatic tests- experience with testing software development is needed
Your skills and experience
- Advanced knowledge of telecommunication systems 2G/3G/4G/5G
- Good scripting skills in Python/Bash/Perl
- Advanced knowledge of telecom protocols, IP and networking
- Advanced knowledge of UNIX or/and Linux
- Advanced knowledge of software testing methodology
- Good technical background in telecommunications (wireless or fixed networks), system and network performance test processes, test environment setup and debugging methods
- ISTQB is an advantage
- Cloud computing
- Advanced measurement equipment
- Experience in software testing in a telco company
- Teamwork skills
- Analytical thinking
- Knowledge of 3GPP specification is a plus
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.