Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Nokia’s People organization is responsible for leading a business-driven people strategy and offering people and workplace services to all Nokia employees. We partner closely with the business to provide a motivated and engaged workforce that is fit for the future.
You will work as qualified safety professional for the Nokia location in Poland to ensure that Nokia is a safe and healthy place to work. You will be responsible to make sure that all relevant legal obligations are followed. You will create safety procedures, provide necessary trainings, perform inspections as well advice others in order to achieve high safety standards
What you will learn and contribute to
As part of our team, you will:
- Make sure that all relevant legal obligations are addressed
- Ensure that activities are following Nokia and local health and safety regulations
- Drive Health and Safety related programs
- Follow incident and accident reporting process and ensures that all accidents are appropriately investigated and reported according to the Nokia global accident reporting process
- Coordinate H&S and security risk assessments to ensure that the control measures are developed and implemented by relevant functions
- Developing procedures and safety instructions
- H&S administration, extension of accidents notices, writing and filing of correspondence, administration of trainings and orders
Your skills and experience
- Higher education, necessary according to Polish legal requirements in Occupational Health and Safety
- Knowledge of applicable laws
- Fluent English and Polish language
It would be nice if you also had:
- At least 2 experience years on similar position
- Ability to plan, organize, execute and track internal training sessions
- Experience in auditing and inspection conducting
- Experience in accidents investigation
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn and develop competences
- Familiar with Occupational Health and Safety management system standards such as ISO 45001 will be an advantage
- Familiar with environmental management system requirements and ISO standards will be an asset
- Knowledge of security management elements such as emergency management, data protection and privacy regulation, as well how to implement these in practice will be an advantage
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
- Flexible work
- Additional medical care
- Lunch allowance
- Pension Scheme (PPE)
- Personal Support Service
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.