Are you ready to start your adventure with Nokia?
We are currently the largest institution of research and development in the ICT sector in Poland, successively growing and still looking for new talents.
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Mobile Networks is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN). There are a few slightly different departments possibly interested in your experience.
What you will learn and contribute to
You will be daily responsible for development in short term projects by supporting tools and new features which are part of our ongoing projects. Summer Trainee will act under guidance of our Technical Leader.
Summer Trainee internship is dedicated to candidates with active student status. The internship usually starts on July 1st and ends on 30th of September.
Your skills and experience
- Active students’ status after 2nd year of Bachelor or Engineer degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- Ability to use Linux command line in daily routines
- Basic Python skills, including object-oriented programming principles; installation of Python packages through PIP and APT/Yum; knowledge how to: create own Python package, connect to REST API and use it inside own application, use SSH, HTTP or (s)FTP to get data from external source
- Teamwork skills
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken)
We work with:
- Python 3
- Elastic search
- Data mining, incl. AI and ML
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs, and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
We are looking forward to receiving your application until 13th of April!