Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
We look for senior engineer experienced in L2 and/or L1, radio software area. You will join the team who is debugging, resolving, and reproducing the most important issues for 5G customers. You will be also strongly involved in integration of new 5G products (L3 calls integration). You will cooperate with many different teams and will get or deepen your expertise in whole 5G system, especially in L2. Nature of investigation requires multi-layers expertise so work in this team give you opportunity to develop knowledge from different layers and components. You will have an opportunity to work with top Nokia 5G products and features.
What you will learn and contribute to
- Technical leadership of L2 investigations
- Technical support for main Nokia customers
- Involvement in troubleshooting guidance for whole L2 team
- L3 call integrations of new Nokia 5G products
Your skills and experience
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Electronic Technology or an equivalent education
- Experience in testing or developing of L1/L2/L3 and Radio software layers
- Strong knowledge of cellular telecommunication systems (LTE, 5G)
- Experience in problem solving and debugging
- Embedded HW & SW integration experience in real-time operating system environment
- Team-player attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Spoken and written English
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs, and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.