Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
Are you ready to start your adventure with Nokia?
We are currently the largest institution of research and development in the ICT sector in Poland, successively growing and still looking for new talents. C++ Developer is one of the key positions in R&D Centers in Poland and at present, there are a few slightly different departments possibly interested in your experience. Apply today and help us to build the fastest 5G technology that connects the world.
What you will learn and contribute to
- Developing, and implementing software utilizing the latest software best practices
- Analyzing and solving complex engineering problems and hitches in radio technologies area
- Occasional participation in creating and reviewing requirements for functional, design and interface specifications based on system and HW specifications
- Cooperation with project managers in planning activities
Your skills and experience
- Commercial experience with C++
- Expertise in algorithm optimization, code profiling and in analysis of memory usage violations
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Boost and STL C++ libraries
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken)
It would be nice if you also had:
- Python/Bash is an advantage
- Familiarity with 5G, LTE, 3G and 3GPP
- Experience with C++ embedded
Technologies we work with:
- GCC, Clang
- Testing frameworks
- Version control and code review systems (Git/Gerrit)
- Continuous Integration systems
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
Are you still looking for your first experience? Do you have an active student status and are looking for job that you can combine with your studies? Check our offer for Working Student.
Or maybe you are looking for more challenging position and already have hands-on experience with software development? Go to our offer for Senior C++ Developer.