Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
You will join the RAN Business Unit and will enjoy our culture of innovation, openness, discipline, simplicity, accountability, and profit mindset.
Your future teams are developing Nokia 3GPP mainstream radio technology products and solutions including cross-technology responsibility (Multi Radio Access Technology).
Your unit’s main priorities are flawless execution of System programs including Network Management & Optimization and attached services
As part of our team, you will contribute to our 5G telecommunication projects. Your daily activities will be related to BTS L1 requirements management according to our process: creation, review, 3GPP conformance and verification.
What you will learn and contribute to
We’re looking for embedded C developers to the eGen tool team. You’ll get to work with features concerning eCPRI and ORAN fronthaul interfaces for LTE and 5G networks.
- Defining backlog for eGen tool based on future features planned in production
- Development of eGen tool based on backlog defined, testing and releasing eGen
- Support investigation and troubleshooting of the problems during feature integration
Your skills and experience
- Master of science in telecommunication, computer science or equivalent area preferred
- Pro-activity and independent problem solving
- Good interpersonal skills and capability to work in international multi-site environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- knowledge of eCPRI link,
- knowledge of ethernet link
- Understanding of hard real time operating systems
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.