Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
You will act as a team member in one of our short term projects supporting tools and new features which are part of our ongoing projects in embedded software.
As part of our team you will be responsible for:
- development supporting tools and new features,
- taking part in implementation of our development & testing frameworks,
- providing unit tests & module tests for developed software.
- in addition you will have the opportunity to write your Thesis in co-operation with Nokia
- knowledge and experience in C++ programming,
- knowledge of IP or mobile network,
- academic background in OO analysis and design,
- basic knowledge about agile methodology,
- excellent communication skills,
- team player spirit,
- spoken and written English,
- status of student of Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Techonology or equivalent education.